Friday, October 17, 2008

Corn Maze

Now that I have a minute to myself, I can catch up on what has been going on with our family. My whole family came down to visit the first weekend in October. They came for a triple-birthday party for Mckenna, Chris, and Jacob. They also came since it was Conference Weekend. We had so much fun together. It was the first time we had all been together since dad's funeral. It was nice to be together again. One of the evenings they were down, we all went to the corn maze. It was fun spending quality time together. I know for me, it was much needed quality time together!


Mckenna had a fun time thinking she could do the maze all by herself! What an independent little girl!! Oh, and we didn't even plan her wearing overalls. But, she looked cute and fit right in!!


Mckenna had a great time with her cousin, Addison, too!! They don't get to see each other and play together very often, so it was really cute watching them together this weekend. They would constantly give each other hugs and kisses. It was so sweet!

1 comment:

Kateenie said...

I'm glad you got that much needed family time and for a positive gathering.