Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pigtails and the Backyard!

I decided to try something new with Mckenna's hair today....PIGTAILS!! Her hair is getting pretty long in the back and so I tried it and it turned out really cute! I think she looks more grown up, like a little girl, not so much a baby. =( I guess babies have to grow up sometime...huh?!

After we got ready, I let Mckenna play in the backyard. She LOVES being outside! We were both enjoying the warm sunshine.



She found one of Chris's tools and decided to play with it! She likes playing with things she normally isn't allowed to. She was having fun banging the screwdriver on everything she could. It was cute!


It was fun outside until Mckenna found an earthworm on the ground and tried to eat it! Yuck! That didn't sit to well with me, so we came back inside!! Oh well...it was fun while it lasted!

1 comment: