Sunday, December 14, 2008

Leaves & Christmas Projects!

We have been busy and with that comes fun family holiday memories and fun Christmas projects!
Lets start with the fun memories.... Mckenna & Leaves!!

This weekend was really cold. Last night the leaves finally fell off of our tree in the front yard. Chris piled up the leaves for Mckenna to play in. It was sure cute watching her reaction to all the leaves. She was so cute all bundled up too. We're happy it is finally getting chilly here!

Next...Christmas Projects!
1st - Christmas Pajamas...
This year my sister-in-law and my mother-in-law had the great idea of making matching Christmas pajamas for all the grandkids. I made Mckenna's pair of pj's. They turned out absolutely adorable! The bottoms are made with the cutest christmas fabric of little green frogs with santa hats! We put a frog on their shirts too! They turned out really cute!


2nd - Nativity Blocks...

So, my sister-in-law (yes the same one with the great idea of making the pajamas!! =D) Missy, found this idea on the internet. We both just fell in love with the idea of making nativity blocks that your kids can actually play with. They turned out really cute. Mckenna actually loves playing with them already. I look forward to the day when I can actually teach her about the special meaning behind the blocks. It turned out to be a really great Christmas project!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW! Look at you miss crafty Rebecca! I can't wait to see the PJ's and those blocks are adorable! I may have to get the info on how to make them from you!

The Capitans said...

So Rebecca I know that you dont know me, I have met you before but I was friends with Chris in High School. I was just wondering where you got the cute pictures for the blocks. If you dont mind you can e-mail me at chelseacapitan@hotmail.com also if you guys would like to be added to my blog I will do that as well. Your little girl is getting so big. She is adorable.

*VACCAROS* said...

That is the cutest idea i love it! Where did you get those cute pictures for the blocks? Id love to make those!