Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life is busy...

Wow! Life is busy! Now that I am back in school, 5 days a week, I am realizing just how true that statement is! There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done. School is at times overwhelming...not really hard, just overwhelming with stupid busy work. You'd think that since I'm finally in my last semester of school, the teachers would realize that we have paid our dues and done enough busy work to last us the rest of our lives. Apparently, they don't understand that. But I will do what it takes right now because it is worth it just to be able to say I'm done in just about 3 more months!! Yahoo!!

To add to life, Mckenna is absolutely acting like a 2 year old! She turns 2 next Friday, but oh man....She is turning into a little monster, still cute...yes, but sometimes I just can't take her tantrums....well, I'm sure most of you know what I mean! Chris is very busy at work too. I guess that's what happens when you are the boss.

But, even though life is busy, life is still pretty darn good!
Now if I can only keep my house clean....=D

No comments: