Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time for school already???

Well today was my first day back at school. It is my 2nd semester into the Elementary Education program at Dixie State College. (only 2 more to go!! Yay!) I really am liking it so far. It's hard to believe that summer is already over and school is starting back up. Summer went by too fast but it was one to remember! So far this school semester seems like it's going to be pretty good. I am going to be working at Bloomington Elementary this semester. It seems like a fun school so I am excited. I'm in a 5th grade class so that should be a good experience for me.

I'm especially grateful for family while I am going to school. They are my life savors when it comes to babysitting Mckenna. I was really worried about who was going to watch her this semester. Mckenna's aunt Nicole (Chris' sister) used to watch her on Wednesdays, but she recently got married and moved up to Salt Lake so I was out a babysitter and was really worried about what we were going to do. Luckily my prayers were answered and Jenna (another one of Mckenna's aunts) was able to fix her work schedule so that she was available to watch Mckenna every Wednesday morning! (Thanks again Jenna!!) So everything has worked out! Chris watches Mckenna Monday mornings and Grandma Debbie watches her on Tuesdays. It is so nice and such a comforting feeling for a mom to know her baby is in good hands while she is gone to school. If is wasn't for family being close and able to help I don't know what we would do. The Lord has blessed our little family that is for sure!

1 comment:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Good luck in school! If you ever need an emergency babysitter, we are just right down the street!