Saturday, August 9, 2008

We are in HAWAII!!!

We are on our family vacation this week in Hawaii!! Chris, Mckenna, myself and Chris's brother, Stephen, all came out with my family. We are staing with my uncle right outside of Laie on the North Shore of Oahu, just about 100 yds from the beach and just a couple miles from the Temple. It is so beautiful here and we are having so much fun.


This picture was taken at Polynesian Cultural Center. We had just gotten done eating at our luau. The PCC is so awesome. We have lots of fun pictures and video from there. Anyways....Here is just a quick family picture and we'll post more pictures after we get back.

3 comments:

BrettandShannon said...

Hawaii! Oh my! Thats so awesome! Why was I not invited? jk. Looks like a great time. Hope you are having tons of fun! Love you guys!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

I am jealous! Hope you have fun and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Melissa said...

So glad that you had a good time, sorry again about the plant....