Monday, July 28, 2008

Playing outside

Since Mckenna has started walking, a whole new world has opened up to her...including the rock pile outside our townhome. Tonight, we were outside playing and she realized that she could walk over there and pick up rocks. But the fun didn't stop there, she found it even more fun to lick every rock she picked up....Yum Yum (I guess!). I guess kids will be kids. And I guess I can't blame her too much because her mommy used to eat red Moab dirt. So I guess Mckenna's cravings are just coming a little earlier in life!!

Another favorite thing Mckenna loves is eating GoGurts! She loves being independent and eating them while walking. It's cute and most of the time an outside activity because of the mess she usually makes!

We bought these sunglasses for Mckenna from Target. They were on clearance and somehow mommy snuck them into the cart when daddy wasn't looking. (Sorry again Chris! =D) But anyways...Mckenna plays peek-a-boo with them. It's really cute! Guess they turned out being a good buy after all!

3 comments:

Grandma Debbie said...

Maybe you should take those sunglasses with you on the plane ride. It might keep her entertained for about 7 minutes! I love this picture!!!

Love, Debbie

Rebecca said...

Those Sunglasses are so cute! I never thought of gogurts...addison loves otter pops and yogurt...I bet she'll love those.

Anonymous said...

HEY Mckenna is so cute!! You guys have such a cute little family!!!