Friday, July 11, 2008

Family Pictures


I just barely uploaded the pictures from off of my camera from the past couple trips to Moab. I think that these family pictures we took turned out really good. These two pictures were taken the night of Leonard's high school graduation. The one below is the last picture I have with my dad. What a special picture and memory for me! That was a really great time for my whole family. It was the last time we were all together as a family with my dad. I am so glad we took pictures when we were all together. Life is unexpected and it turned out being the last family pictures we have with my dad. What a special blessing to have these pictures. It was a special day that I'm sure we will all remember forever!


This next picture was taken the day of my dad's funeral. As sad of a day it was, it was such a blessing to have my whole family together once again. We have spent a lot of quality time together since my dad became sick. I think our family has grown so much stronger during these past few months. I am so thankful for the blessing of family in my life. Even though my dad is gone, I know that our family will be ok. We have been blessed so much since his passing and continue to be blessed. His legacy really does live on through our family. I know we all will miss him dearly and love him so much. The knowledge we have of eternal families really does bring us comfort at a time like this. I am so happy to have that knowledge and to know that I will see my dad again one day and that my family will be together forever! What better blessing could a family have?

1 comment:

Kimbrey said...

Hey Becca-
What a positive outlook you have on everything. It will carry you through a lot. I am so glad you have a blog. Mckenna is getting so big and I havn't even seen her in real life :( . I hope all is well. If you want an invite to our blog email me at kimbreytorgerson@yahoo.com.