Monday, July 28, 2008

Yay...My test is over!

Saturday morning I took my big PRAXIS test (with many, many other poor souls!!). It is good to have it done with. Hopefully all my random studying paid off and I passed. I will find out in about 4 weeks, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It feels good to have that behind me, and now I can focus on packing for Hawaii! We're so excited. We leave next Monday for a week of fun in the sun!! We are going with my side of the family. It is going to be partly in celebration of Chris and my 2nd anniversary as well as my 23rd birthday! (which is tomorrow!!! YAY!) Hopefully Mckenna likes the plane ride over there and back....mom and dad are a little worried about containing her for like 6 hours in one spot. She is too mobile and doesn't like to be contained by anyone or anything so we are keeping our fingers crossed about that too!! If anyone has any traveling tips for traveling with an always-on-the-go baby, let us know!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

When we took Addison, we had someone walk up and down the isles with her every once in a while. If she likes to watch movies, one of those mobile DVD players is a godsend. Ipods work too. And she did sleep for part of the way both flights, so hopefully you will have the same luck

BrettandShannon said...

BECCA! I am glad I got your blog address too! Its been a while and this way I can see what you two are up to! I'm horrible at keeping in touch. Me and Britt just barely hung out after like 6 months...we decided we need to hang out sooner then 6 so we moved it up to 4. Start out slow ya know. Busy lives! I love seeing pictures of Mckenna! She is darling! She'll will be a busy busy girl just like you! haha Steve still single? Well tell Chris to hook me up then. Well I see your going to Hawaii! WOOHOO..thats exciting!! Happy birthday by the way! Miss you guys!