Monday, July 7, 2008

Yay! We have a blog page finally!


So I was just reading Rebecca's blog and I decided to finally set up a blog page for me and Chris. I have wanted to do it for a long time so I'm happy to say we finally did it!! Now i can post pictures of Mckenna for everyone to see. She is growing up so fast. She is already 9 months old! She has started taking steps and is getting into EVERYTHING!! It's hard to keep my eye on her all the time. She crawls about 90 miles an hour too. She is a quick little girl! (Guess she has some Francis genes in her after all! =D)Chris is busy with work right now. He still works for Sierra Communications as a contractor for Baja Broadband. He installs cable and internet. He likes his job and actually might be taking over as the manager here in St. George. He was offered that job and also one in Fort Worth, TX. I am kind of hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that he gets the one here instead of Texas. Texas is just too far away right now. But we'll see what happens.

As far as me, I am busy right now just being a mom. I'm on summer break from school right now, so I'm soaking up the sun and also Mckenna!! We go swimming a lot and just play around the house. Mckenna loves the swimming pool. She is a little water baby, just like her mom was!! I'm also studying right now to take my PRAXIS test. It's at the end of this month. I'll be happy when that is over. I start school back up in August. I only have 3 semesters left in the Elementary Education program at Dixie. I'm excited to be done and actually start teaching.


Anyways...life is good here in sunny St. George. We like it here and will, well should, be here for a little while!!

6 comments:

Kateenie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! McKenna is absolutely adorable.

Unknown said...

Yay you are here and I am so happy to have added you to my friends! I will be checking back lots. You have a beautiful family!

BrettandShannon said...

What an adorable baby girl! She is SO cute!

Grandma Debbie said...

Hi Chris and Becca (and Mckenna of course!) I don't know where this comment is going to end up, and I really don't even remember how I got to this page to post a comment, but here I am! I absolutely love your family blog page! Becca, I have to admit that every time I'm with you I learn something new. Chris, do you know how lucky you are to have Becca? Becca, I'm so glad you are part of our family. Hey Becca, next time you come over, maybe you could help me set up a blog page for my family?!! I'm just warning you though - I'm not a very fast learner - I will thank you for your patience with me in advance! You're awesome!!! By the way, good luck on your BIG test tomorrow morning, I'll have an extra prayer in my heart for you. I love you.
Love, Grandmamadebbie

Geoff and Niccole said...

I cant believe how big your little girl is getting. She is such a doll.

*VACCAROS* said...

hey girly! so i didnt know you had a blog but im so glad you do! im going to add you to my friend list! your hawaii trip looked so fun! Hope your doing well! Mckenna is getting so big and sooo cute! you look great!
luv ya!
lindseyandstephen.blogspot.com