Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My new toy....


Chris and I were out shopping New Year's day. We went to Roberts and they were having a sale on their Cricut machines!! Chris was looking around and quickly became sold on one because of the great package deal they were having that day! (and I was pretty happy too =D) So...I am the happy owner of a Cricut Expresion now!! I have been having fun playing around with it. I'm excited for all the possibilities it has! I have finished one project already using vynal letters. I made us a wall board for our living room saying families are forever. It is really cute.
So, One project down....???? more to go!!! =D

Thanks Chris for the great New Years/early graduation present!! I love it!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm totally jealous. These things are so cool! I've been wanting one of these for years, but it seems whenever Birthday/Christmas comes around there are other things that take priority. Enjoy it!

Melissa said...

I'm still mad at you for getting it!

Natalie said...

There is only two words to descibe how I'm feeling right now.... TOTALLY JEALOUS!! I hope you have so much fun with your new toy! :)

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

I am TOTALLY jealous. Thanks for your comment. We're glad to be here too! Everyone has been so nice. We really love it here. Oaklyn misses you too.
-Brooke