Wednesday, February 4, 2009

School, School, and more School!!!

Well it has been a long time since I posted. Let me list the main reasons..... school, school, and more school!! School is very busy and takes a lot of my free time. But I'm finally on the downhill slope and can almost see the finish line. This is my last full semester before student teaching in the fall. I am SOOOO excited to finally be almost done! It has been a fun ride and I am enjoying the time I get to spend with my many friends I have made in my cohort! They are truely becoming life-long friends and it will be sad when the day comes when we have to say goodbye.

Other than school, Chris stays very busy with work. He is assistant manager now. And I stay busy with Mckenna. She is now 16 months old. She has so much energy I don't know how to keep up with her sometimes. She definately has her own little personality. She has started throwing the bigget tantrums and fits. It is actually at times funny to watch. I know that is sad and mean to say but there is some truth to it. When she throws tantrums she throws things that are in her path and throws her head around so hard. She actually slams it into the tile floor a few times. It is sad. She gets so out of control. All Chris and I can do is stand back and watch. I am hopeing this is just a phase that she will out grow. Hopefully that turns out to be the case. I don't want her to knock herself out by hitting her head on the tile or anything. Oh well...kids will be kids I suppose!!!

1 comment:

. said...

Nursery is so much fun! I do love it. I miss being down there so much. I hate calling my mom when everyone is over and I can hear everyone in the background. It makes me want to cry! : ( I was going to be down there next month for a week, while Toby was on a business trip in idaho, but his work canceled it so I can't come anymore! I am so bummed. I have no clue when I will get to go down there again. Toby couldn't until at least May, so it might be then. But when you come up for your brothers wedding, we will have to do something!! I would love love love that! : )