Thursday, March 26, 2009

David Archuleta Concert

Tuesday night, Chris and I went to the David Archuleta concert here in St. George. We went with Chris' sister Nicole and brother Stephen. It was so much fun. We had 2nd row seats!! We all had a great time. It really was a great show. He was very entertaining and he sang really well live. Even though we were surrounded by screaming 12 year old girls and their parents (hehe), we really enjoyed ourselves.

I'm not going to lie, I pretty much knew every word to every song he sang. I didn't realize how big of a fan I really was. The CD is in our car and rotates through with the other CDs and I guess I listened to it more than I thought. =D I really enjoy his songs though. They are always easy to listen to and sing along with. It was so much fun to go. Chris and I are already talking about going to another one of his concerts someday.

For those of you who missed it, here is a little clip from the concert that we recorded on our camera. This song is called A Little Too Not Over You. Enjoy! =D


1 comment:

. said...

Can you send me the pictures you got sometime? I only got four pictures. Chris said you got quite a few.