Monday, March 9, 2009

What a big girl...

It really amazes me how fast kids grow up! Mckenna doesn't seem like she should already be this big, but she is really growing up!! She (and I) got this trike for Christmas from Chris. He just barely found time to put it together. Mckenna absolutely loves riding her new bike. She asks to ride it all the time. The great thing about this trike is that I can push and steer her. It is perfect for both of us! We love it and it is going to be a perfect thing to have around for spring walks!!

Another thing Mckenna absolutely loves doing is drawing or coloring! She actually does pretty well too, meaning she hasn't colored on the walls or herself lately! (Hope it stays that way!) It is nice that she enjoys coloring because when I'm doing my homework, I can usualy get out a paper and colored pencils for her and it entertains her for a little while! Our little artist in the making!!

Mckenna also likes to help make cookies!! Does it get any better!! I was very impressed that she actually helped out so well. She knew what she was doing. She didn't even eat any of the cookie dough!!

She knew just what to do with the rolling pin. It was so cute. Glad to have a little helper around the kitchen!!

So....Does anyone else believe in getting an early start on child labor?? =D She also does windows, laundry, and sweeps!!! This is what I've been waiting for!!! Tehehe

5 comments:

. said...

I love her!!! : ) I am SO excited to see you guys this weekend! She is growing up way too fast Becca!!

Rebecca said...

Our daughters are so alike it's amazing! I too will be enjoying the child labor while it lasts. :o)

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

She is a cutie! I like the idea of that trike! I am so tired of bending over to push and help Chase steer.

red_dwarf said...

Kenna is way too cute! It was so fun to see you guys this past weekend. Keep the cute pictures coming!

kelseybluemel said...

Nice! I love the picture of her with the mop. Thats just too funny!