Monday, April 20, 2009

What a big girl....

Today, Chris was home watching Mckenna as he usually does Mondays while I am at school. He took Mckenna into give her a bath. As he was getting it ready, he took her clothes off and Mckenna told him that she needed to go poo poo. Not thinking too much of it, he put her down on her little potty chair. (She has yet to ever use it, but we thought buying it was wishful thinking...) Well who would have ever guessed it, but she actually did indeed go poo poo on her potty!

I couldn't believe it when Chris text me at school that she did. If it wouldn't have been for the graphic video of her potty with the poo poo in it =D as well as her hand touching it (gross I know), I don't think I would have believed it.

So yes...today is a day to go down in history...Mckenna, only 19 months old, used the potty for the 1st time!! What a big girl!!

2 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Ooooh, congratulations! That is a HUGE first step in getting rid of diapers! I'm so happy for you, I would be happy if I never had to buy diapers again! What a good girl!

red_dwarf said...

What a little smarty pants! You'll be done with diapers before you know it!