Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Survived!!

I am happy to report that I survived my almost-last semester at Dixie! I just finished up half of my senior year and it feels great to be done. I am also very thrilled to have passed with straight A's!! It was worth the hard work to see those beautiful capital A's across my transcript!! =D

Now, I just have one more semester of student teaching in the Fall and I'll be DONE!!! Yay! But first I just have to focus on surviving this summer...which will consist of a whole lot of swimming, laying out by the pool, playing with Mckenna, hanging out with family, and just plain having FUN!! My only problem is that I've already started to get bored...I need to start on some major fun craft projects and I think I'll be ok!

5 comments:

Kateenie said...

What a tough summer!

red_dwarf said...

Congrats! You are such a smarty pants! Thats exciting you are almost done!

Natalie said...

Becca this is so exciting! It is such a liberating feeling to be 'almost' done. And I wouldn't have expected anything less that straight A's!

kelseybluemel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelseybluemel said...

Call me! We can be bored together! :)