Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mckenna's New Obsession...

For Christmas my mom gave me a few Disney DVDs to get my childhood collection growing in my own home. One of the dvds she gave me was The Little Mermaid...Oh my goodness....MCKENNA LOVES IT!!! Just recently, all she wants to do, every minute of the day, is watch "mermaid mommy, mermaid!" We seriously watch it at least 2 to 3 times A DAY!

So far, I actually haven't gotten that annoyed with it yet. I like the songs in it and they keep me company while I clean house or do whatever. I just think it is so funny that she is so obsessed with it. She absolutely loves it! She will sit on the couch or her camp chair right in front of the tv and watch the whole movie. She used to have a hard time sitting through a full episode of Dora. I guess the Little Mermaid is just ten times better in her eyes.

But, if anyone has any good suggestions for a new movie she might like, let me know! I don't think I can handle watching it all summer long.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yet again, our daughters are very blatantly cousins. Addison LOVES little mermaid. When she first got it she wanted to watch it all the time too. What was really disturbing is that the first time we watched it togeather, I could literally recite EVERY WORD in the movie.

My dad didn't believe me when I told him. He kept asking, "What comes next?" And I would turn to him and tell him EVERY TIME.

I guess that I too loved little mermaid when I was little.