Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer Update

So far this summer has been really fun. I've only been out of school for about 2 weeks now and I have moved past the bored stage! I have started doing a lot of really cute projects. They are keeping me busy.

So far the projects I have completed are:
1 apron for Mckenna

1 skirt for me (for mother's day =D)

1 purse for me =)


and 2 tiles with vinyl lettering on them


I think so far I have done pretty good. I still have a lot of ideas running through my head of projects to make too. I am happy that I have this time to sew and make craft projects. It is so much fun! So if anyone has any good ideas of cute craft projects, let me know! I'd love to make them.

Besides craft and sewing projects, the beginning of my summer has consisted of swimming with Mckenna. She has actually gotten a lot braver in the couple weeks we have been going. She will jump in to me off of the side of the pool with her arm floaties on. She loves the water. I am so glad because at first she wasn't liking the water too much. Probably because it was colder than she would have liked. It's warming up so much now that she loves it!

This picture was taken at the community center. We went there with Mckenna's cousins. She had a lot of fun.

Although Mckenna loves the water...she LOVES to sunbathe too! It is so cute. She will lay outside on a towel on the lawn chair and just soak up the sun. She is just like her mommy!! Got to love her sunglasses too!!! What a babe! =D

4 comments:

Beau, Amanda, Gracie, and Evie said...

Becca!

Your daughter is so freaking adorable! I love that blog header you made she is so cute with her sunglasses on. Don't you just love summer?

Rebecca said...

hat post is SO cute! Where did you get the pattern?

kelseybluemel said...

That picture of her sunbathing is so cute!

Natalie said...

I love your new background! McKenna is adorable and well, I'm just jealous that I can't craft all day!!