Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring & Easter!

We have been having a fun Spring so far! It has been nice because it has helped to get my mind off of having this baby any day now! I am due in about 10 days so we are hoping for it to happen really soon! We are very excited.

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to this Spring and Easter season.

Mckenna's Grandma Debbie made her this adorable dress for Easter. She LOVES it! We have to beg her to take it off. She is very much in love with any "pretty dress" and this one fell right into that category for her!


Easter morning, Mckenna found her Easter Basket! She was just little excited!! =) I was happy this year because we got away with re-giving her some of the stuff she already had but didn't play too much with. She didn't know the difference and was so excited to see what she got. I'm pretty sure that this was the 3rd year she got that pink bunny in her Easter basket. She even sleeps with it sometimes, but didn't even care!! Something to love about this age!!!


The Sunday before Easter, Chris had a lot of family down on his side. We had a big Easter dinner and Easter Egg hunt over at his Grandma's house. It was a lot of fun. Mckenna loved hunting for the eggs with her Daddy! (I normally would have helped, but I don't think I really could have bent down to pick any up this year!! I might not have been able to get back up! =D)


Our Family Picture....probably the last one before our new arrival gets here! (As you can see...I'm just a little bit pregnant ;D)

Last week, my mom, Sarah, and Jacob came down for part of their Spring Break. It was fun to see them. My mom helped me get some last little things ready for the baby to arrive. Mckenna absolutely LOVES it when people come visit. Obviously, she gets more attention that way! She loves her Aunt Sarah. They had fun together. One of the days, they rode scooters together. It was fun to watch them together.


Kenna has been getting pretty good at riding her scooter by herself. It is so cute to watch her because the scooter is just about as big as she is.


I love this time of year. It has been fairly nice weather down here. Mckenna and I have enjoyed playing outside together and going on walks. Right now, I'm just excited about the next little arrival to get here. Kenna is excited to be a big sister and Chris is very anxious to meet his 2nd little girl. =) Spring is just the perfect time of year!!

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

That dress is adorable. It doesn't even look like someone made it, it looks like its right out of a store! That's talent. Hope everything goes well with the new baby! Good luck!

Melissa said...

It has been a long time since I've seen you guys. Mckenna is so big and that is exciting that you are having another girl too! Good luck!