Monday, March 15, 2010

Chris vs. The Princess Wand


In Chris' own words this is what happened....

"Around 10:30pm Thursday night Mckenna was still going berserk from having a bowl of pure sugar and a pack of fruit snacks. She was running around with her Princess magic wand casting magical spells while jumping off every piece of furniture she could climb up on. After that got boring she started to jump on the couch I was sitting on swinging her princess wand around my head when she decided to smack me in the face with it. Outraged by her reckless act I snatched the princess magical wand from her hand and dismantled it over my knee thus causing pieces of magical wand to fly every direction. Mire milliseconds after destroying the evil wand I realized my hand had suffered a significant blow located between the pointer finger and thumb. A large piece of meatiest flesh lay folded back and blood began to ooze profusely from the newly discovered wound. I shouted many hard to understand short statements in some gibberish language I’m sure only my daughter understood since she speaks mostly gibberish mixed with good English. I ran to my wife who was prepping for bed and showed her the awesomeness of ripped flesh. She responded quickly with a medical pack and taped the pieces .back together on my hand until 14 hours later I received medical attention from the Coral Desert Surgery Centers Administrator. Ken Summerhays. a.k.a Daddy. In shock he quickly administered what he called "Super Glue for the skin" to my badly severed hand and sent me on my way."

So who won the battle??? Judge for yourself!...the photo says a lot. Chris is still in pain with his hand wound and the princess wand is somewhere in the landfill by now. All I can say is that Mckenna won't be "casting magical spells" anytime soon!

No comments: