Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sydney is 1!

I can't believe it but my baby girl turned one this past week!! Sydney Grace celebrated her 1st birthday on Thursday, April 7, 2011. As bittersweet as this is, (because let me tell you, it has been VERY bittersweet for me!) we were so excited to see her turn one. I decided to take the day off work. (best decision I have made in a long time!!) I was able to spend the entire day with my little girls. We spend most of the day getting things ready for Sydney's party. We baked cupcakes and cakes and decorated them. It was a lot of fun. We had a nice party with family that evening. Sydney was spoiled by all her aunts, uncles, and grandparents! She was such a trooper. She was happy almost the entire day! She LOVED eating her cake and opening presents. It was such a special day. :)

It was also Chris' grandma's birthday. We did a surprise birthday party for her that night also. We made her a cake and gave her presents too. She was very surprised and it was to touching to have them spend their birthdays together. I love my little Sydney so much. She adds so much joy to our crazy little family. Mckenna loves her to pieces and Sydney returns the love tenfold. I love being these little girl's mommy and feel so lucky and blessed to have them in my life. It is still hard to believe I have a 3-year old and now a 1-year old!! Where does the time go, seriously?!!

Here are some of the 1-year old pictures I took of Sydney. She is so photogenic, that it was easy to capture some adorable pictures!! I am one lucky mommy!! :)

No comments: